Sometimes, tenants aren't quite as careful with your property as you would like them to be.
With Allianz Landlord's insurance, you can protect your investment from intentional damage and even from default on rent payments. It can also provide building and/or contents cover, for added peace of mind. Allianz Landlord's insurance includes the following benefits:
- Cover for a range of defined events including: fire or smoke, theft, storm, rainwater or run-off.
- Up to 52 weeks cover for loss of rent after an insured event that renders the property uninhabitable.
- Cover for malicious damage by your tenants.
Optional Rent Default and Theft by Tenant cover benefits include:
- Default of rent payments by tenant - up to 15 weeks
- Departure of the tenant from the building without notice - up to 6 weeks
- Tenant hardship - up to 6 weeks.
Note: The maximum amount we will pay for any one occurrence for rent default under all the events above is $10,000 in total.
To review the Key Facts Sheets available for our landlord building and/or contents cover click here
For more details on insurance or to obtain a quote, call 1300 203 025 or when you visit your local Arab Bank Australia branch, you'll be transferred to an Allianz representative.
Arab Bank Australia Limited ABN 37 002 950 745 AFSL 234563 arranges this insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708 (Allianz). We do not provide advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.