Multi-Currency Cash Passport™
Prepaid Mastercard Currency Card
You can access all your account information here
- Obtaining card balances and statements
- Locating the nearest MasterCard ATM
- Travel budgeting tips
24/7 Global Emergency Assistance
- Customer support is available through the Cash Passport 24/7 Global Emergency Assistance service which provides a range of services including providing card balances, replacement of lost or stolen cards, emergency cash**** to anywhere in the world, translator services, help finding legal or medical support and sending a message home. The list of global toll free phone numbers is set out below and is on the back of the Cash Passport card. Alternatively, the customer can seek assistance on-line by visiting www.cashpassport.com/multi
Cash Passport – retrieving any balance of funds left on the card on your return
- To retrieve the remaining balance on the card, simply complete the Cash Passport Encashment Form located at www.cashpassport.com/multi and fax to 03 9282 0302
- Cash outs are processed within 2 business days. Note: Cash Outs of foreign cards will be converted to AUD at the prevailing exchange rate prior to crediting to the customers bank account.
- Or simply access funds via a local MasterCard ATM machine.
****Emergency cash replacement (up to the amount available on your card), anywhere in the world, normally within 20 minutes, though in some remote locations this could take up to 24 hours.
MasterCard Prepaid Management Services Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 47 145 452 044, AFSL 386 837) arranges for the issue of the Cash Passport in conjunction with the issuer, Heritage Bank Limited (ABN 32 087 652 024, AFSL/ACL 240984). You should consider the Product Disclosure Statement for the relevant Cash Passport available at www.cashpassport.com/multi before deciding to acquire the product. Any advice does not take into account your personal needs, financial circumstances or objectives and you should consider if it is appropriate for you. MasterCard and the MasterCard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of MasterCard International Incorporated.