Apply for an Australian proprietary company or self managed superannuation fund account
Welcome to Arab Bank Australia’s website business account application area where an Australian proprietary company or a self managed superannuation fund can apply for any of the following deposit accounts, as well as register for Internet Banking:
- Online Savings Account
- Term Deposit
Special Terms and Conditions
Please note that the following special Terms and Conditions apply to this website account application process in addition to the terms and conditions listed in Arab Bank Australia Product Disclosure Statement when opening an account:
- Term Deposits and Business Online Saving Accounts may be opened by website application for Australian proprietary companies and self managed superannuation funds;
- Third party authorisation is not allowed
- Accounts must be held in Australian dollars only;
- No Visa Debit Card will be issued for such accounts;
- Internet Banking access will be restricted to BPAY®
Withdrawal requests can only be effected by Arab Bank Australia on behalf of the account holder via:
- Transfer made to an account that is held with another Australian domiciled financial institution and in the same name as the account from which the funds are to be withdrawn.
- Bank cheque in the same name as the account from which the funds are to be withdrawn.
Note that fees and charges may apply. Refer to the Arab Bank Australia Limited Account Fees and Charges Booklet.
Any credit balance remaining in the account at the date of closing can only be remitted to an account that is held with another Australian domiciled financial institution and in the same name as the closed account.
Please also refer to our website Disclaimer.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518