Another name for total convenience.
View current rates.
- Voted as the best Cash Management Product at the Personal Investor Magazine's Excellence in Financial Services Awards 2000 & 2001
- Money Magazine awarded our Cash Management Account (A$5,000) 2nd place in the 2005 and 2006 "Best of the Best" awards and 3rd place in the 2004 "Best of the Best" awards
- Funds are at call
- Minimum opening deposit A$1,000
- No minimum ongoing balance
- Highly competitive interest rates paid
- Interest is calculated daily
- Interest is paid on entire balance
- Interest is paid monthly
- Statements are supplied quarterly
- Convenient access via ATM and EFTPOS, Internet, cheque book and over the counter service
- Access funds at over 29 million outlets worldwide with a Visa Debit Card. Click here to find out more
- Cheque access (optional)
- Overdraft facility available (subject to the Bank's standard credit requirements)
- Up to 12 free transactions per month (maximum of 5 free Cheque Deposits and 2 free Over the Counter transactions per month, and a combined maximum of 5 free transactions per month from the following: EFTPOS, Direct Debit, BPAY and Cheque Withdrawals)
- Direct Credit facilities available at no extra cost
- No ongoing account keeping fees*
- Unlimited fee free ATM transactions per month at any Arab Bank Australia, Westpac, St George Bank, Bank of Melbourne and BankSA ATM in Australia. Click here to find out more.
- Government Guaranteed
or call your nearest branch
to apply. If you live in Sydney or Melbourne metropolitan area, contact us
and we can arrange to have one of our professional staff visit you.
View via Arab Bank Australia's Internet Banking Service
* An account keeping fee of $5 per month applies if account balance falls below $10,000